Thursday, June 11, 2009

old habits die hard...

...or maybe new habits are hard to acquire.

Having stated that I definitely don't need new shoes, it started to become obvious to me that I needed a black pair in the same style as the white ones I wear a lot, so I bought some. I think I might have been wrong about that as I am suffering shopper's regret. I also bought a pair of reading glasses but those I am happier about. And I ordered a bunch of books today, but one should own books I think. I also bought a toy for a child, but I think sucking up to my nieces and nephews is pretty essential so I can have someone to look out for me when I am decrepit with age, so its more like an insurance policy.

On the plus side, I have survived an airport and a trip to Zeller's without buying anything and more importantly, with the exception of one bag that would be perfect for my little computer, not even tempted. Progress yes, now if only I had not worn the shoes.

No comments: