Wednesday, May 20, 2009

bra shopping

I went bra shopping at Sears. I went there to buy socks (definitely needed) but they lured me in with a sale on bras. It reminded me of how awful shopping is. I had to wait 45 minutes for a change room since everyone ahead of me tried on dozens. I got lucky on the second hit, though now 4 days later I am not sure that I like it. Of course despite the awfulness of shopping, I still managed to buy a skirt--definitely not needed. I came away without the socks which seem much less necessary when I think about having to brave Sears again to get them.

I also bought a book with the gift card that I got last year for my birthday but couldn't use.

I calculate that in the three weeks since my year ended I have bought 6 things. At this rate I can expect to buy a hundred things by the end of the year. Must do better.

1 comment:

We Willy said...

We can't resist noting the correlation between your shopping rate and your blog posting rate and wondering which is cause and which is effect. We know your're not chicken but we must egg you on!