Thursday, May 28, 2009

hiking boots

I had intended to write about not buying anything, just to prove to We Willy that I can. But alas....
I did a shoe inventory and decided that while on most fronts I can probably go years, my hiking boots are toast. Today I spent a very frustrating two hours at MEC trying on boots before finally buying a pair that I hope will work and which cost a ridiculously large amount to money. Apparently all hiking boots come in a B and my feet are EEE so there is a mismatch.

On the plus side, I did not buy a stretchable hiking skirt at MEC, nor did I buy a shirt. Also this week, I did not buy a pair of dress shoes. Or rather I did buy a used pair at VV that will be good enough.

It is time to go back to not shopping. It seems that I lack will power and so must rely on rules.

1 comment:

Paz123 said...

Glad you finally got a pair.!! I can't wait to see your hiking boots.