Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dukan Diet Day Day 20

Yes! 149.6 lbs

This comes after a deeply depressing day yesterday in which I was up to 151.2 and seemed to be gaining weight at about the same rate as I had been losing it. Answer,--less coffee, less salt, more water and voila! Also probably skipping yoga in favour of John Carter of Mars helped a lot.

I woke up this a.m. thinking that yesterday had been about the worst day of my life, then thought about all the days on which actual bad things had happened and had to amend my sentiment to yesterday's being one of the worse out of the days on which nothing bad actually happens--most of which are no doubt sufficiently mundane that I don't actually remember them anhow.

I'm overworked and overstressed and the diets means almost everything has to be cooked with means more time and dishes which in turn mean more time. This would all be easy if I had a cook.

No comments: