Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dukan Diet Day Day 27

After a glorious moment at 148.6, I have been hovering around the 149.6-150 mark for the past few days. Since my diet hasn't changed, it has to be water, sleep and activity. Have been spending days crouched over a desk in a semi-fetal position. This no doubt is the root cause of the fact that I weigh a mere 0.4 lbs less today that I did 7 days ago, despite a week of deprivation. At that rate of weight loss, I could stay on the Cruise phase for years.

Also forgot to keep up with my oat bran with perhaps predictable results.

The real test starts tomorrow. We are off to a conference for four days. We might need to eat veggies with our protein for those days or we just won't be able to find anything to eat.

Today, stairs, stairs, stairs--and of course many hours crouched in a near-fetal position.

What keeps me going is that I now can wear some clothes that I put aside a year ago intending to get rid of them. I just fished a couple of things out on the weekend.

No comments: