Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dukan Diet Day 13

Today is frustration day. I want to eat something, anything that is neither a protein nor a vegetable. The damned diet is relentless. Monotonous day follows monotonous day. The hardest part is that we have to make everything which requires far more planning than I am used to. I dread tomorrow because Thursdays are a long day at work and I have no idea what I can take for lunch and a snack. I am out of ideas; all the interesting ones require fromage frais or time, neither of which I have.

The saving graces of the diet are two: oat bran gallettes and greek yoghurt with a bit of vanilla. Oh, and I adore hard boiled eggs. But they won't get me through tomorrow.

Until today, I thought this was pretty easy. And I just weighed myself and seem to weigh almost as much as when I started. I swear I gained two pounds today while eating almost nothing. Curses on Dr. Dukan and his damned diet!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You�re the best, wonderful blog� really enjoy it and put into my social bookmarks. Keep up the good work look what i found